Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Body By Vi Recipes ~ Carrot Cake Shake

Well,they don't call it the shake that tastes like cake for nothing I guess. I was a little leery about whether it would really taste as good as everyone says... but it does. :)

Today for lunch I wanted to get some raw food in so I used fresh juice for the base of my shake instead of milk or a milk product.

Here's how I created my Carrot Cake Shake.

6 or 7 whole carrots
2 red apples
2 scoops Body By Vi Shake mix
2 oz cream cheese (yes, I know it sounds crazy!)
dash cinnamon
dash of nutmeg
ice

I juiced the carrots and apples, and then poured the juice into the blender.
Added the cream cheese, spices and ice ~ whirred it up until smooth.

Pour and enjoy!

I can not believe how much this tastes just like carrot cake ~ with tons of raw veggie and fruit goodness. :)

If you're ready to start enjoying delicious lunches like the Carrot Cake Shake ~ join the challenge and we'll do it together! 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't know... I don't count calories. Two shakes a day, and a healthy dinner with my family. That's what works for me, and allows me to not obsess about food. :)

      Delete