Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Body By Vi Challenge Kick Off

I got my kit yesterday and today I'm getting started. I took my before picture and all my measurements. I'll be taking my measurements weekly ~ just to stay focused. I've been weighing every day... so I will probably continue that. I find it helpful to get back on track quicker if I start to slip (and with this being Halloween week ~ umm... there could be some slippage.) :)

Today I started this journey off at 160 pounds... and a BMI of 25.8 (which is a little into the overweight range)...

I started the day with a Peanut Butter Cup shake ~ which was delicious and I'm full and satisfied and ready to get to work. :)

Today's Body by Vi Recipe ~ Peanut Butter Cup

2 Scoops of Body By Vi shake mix
1 cup milk (I'm going to pick up almond milk today at the store...  I used 2% today)
1 chocolate body by vi flavor pack
1 Tbsp peanut butter
ice

Blend together in the blender, pour and enjoy!

This was a great first start because it really did taste wonderful. I just found a carrot cake recipe ~ which I think I'll try tomorrow so I can get some additional veggies in.

No comments:

Post a Comment