Thursday, October 27, 2011

Body By Vi Challenge ~ Day 2

Description: Coffee cortado (An latte art exam...                             Image via WikipediaWell, I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm down almost a full pound. woot. :)

I tried a new shake this morning... it was a bit of a fail, but at least now I know. :) I wanted hot coffee (it's freezing here).. so I tried making coffee and then mixing in the shake and some coconut milk (which I normally use in my coffee).

I thought it would be kind of  like a cappuccino ~ but it wasn't... kind of tasted like coffee with cake mix in it. :(

Oh well... I drank it anyway and look forward to another carrot cake shake for lunch. :)

If you're ready to get started with YOUR challenge, so you actually lose weight and feel great BEFORE the new year! Join me!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. What? You got your cake and coffee all in one serving - pretty cool if you ask me! :)

    Best of everything to you on your challenge my friend!

    ReplyDelete