Friday, October 28, 2011

Body By Vi Challenge ~ Day 3

Today is day 3 of my Body by Vi Challenge... it's going really well. I'm feeling good. I've got a lot of energy, and my ring is starting to slip off my finger to the point where I'm getting a little worried I might lose it. Who knew when I had it sized up a couple years ago I'd really lose the weight!! WOO HOO.

This morning I put together a strawberry shake.

Strawberry Body By Vi Shake

StrawberryImage via Wikipedia
1 cup almond milk (I put in WAY too many solids and had to add more milk so my blender would work... can't wait to get a vitamix!!)
2 scoops shake mix
handful of frozen strawberries
handful of ice (I should have left the ice out!)

Whir it for a while... adding more liquid so it would actually whir.

The shake was pretty good, felt like it was missing something though. I gave part of it to my 5 year old because there was so much it wouldn't fit in my cup... she didn't really care for it. :(

Win some, lose some.

I made homemade potato soup for lunch today... so I skipped my shake and had soup instead, with a big glass of water.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment